Across the azure waters of Caribbean Sea, under the warmth of the tropical sun, are more than seven hundred islands which make up many nations.
Their citizens are a mix of native and colonial peoples, with unique cultures and traditions. But, there are many dark shadows in paradise. For upon these same islands, unknown to most people, are countless horrors which lurk just beyond the perception of mankind. Under the waves and deep in the jungles, beyond coral reefs and within smoldering volcanoes, stalking through sugarcane fields and banana groves, are the dark powers of the Cthulhu Mythos. As always, a few brave and resourceful men and women learn the truth and choose to face it. These heroes then stand against the darkness to face the untold horrors beyond human understanding. As evil struggles to break free into our world, prey upon mankind, and taint our minds with nightmares and madness, these courageous defenders are our only hope. These are a few of their stories.
Tales of the Caribbean is a collection of scenarios for the 7th Edition Call of Cthulhu roleplaying game.
- The Devil Cuts In by Phredd Groves, set in Montserrat
- Toil in the Fields by Jo Kreil, set in Haiti
- Crimson Eyes & Azure Pools by Jason Williams, set in the Bahamas
- Wrath of the Sulfurer by Dave Sokolowski, set in St. Vincent and the Grenadines
- Black as Pitch at Midnight by Oscar Rios, set in Trinidad
- Servant of God by Jeff Moeller, set in Cuba
- Night Forms a Cover for Sinners by Oscar Rios, set in Puerto Rico