Long before ivy grew on the walls of Miskatonic University...
...or the Deep Ones first came to Innsmouth, centuries before the mad Arab penned the dreaded Necronomicon, the malevolent powers of the Cthulhu Mythos plagued mankind. During the Age of the Antonines (96 AD–192 AD), when the Roman Empire was at the peak of its power, dark and unknowable forces were at work. Ancient wizards sought ways to cheat death, explorers stumbled on the remnants of alien civilizations, foul cults practiced unholy rites, and inhuman creatures sought to mix their blood with ours.
Across Rome’s vast empire, a few brave men and women rose up to meet these threats for the greater good of mankind. They carried light into the darkness, dispelling a poisonous taint which grows best in the shadows. With steel and spell and burning torch, these heroic investigators of the ancient world defended their civilization from the fearsome powers of the Cthulhu Mythos. Golden Goblin Press is proud to offer up six of their adventures, each based on classic tales by Howard Phillips Lovecraft. Welcome to De Horrore Cosmico.
What is De Horrore Cosmico?
- The Vetting of Marius Asina by Jeffrey Moeller
- Doom by Chad Bowser
- Murmillo by Oscar Rios
- Kith and Kine by Phredd Groves
- The Devil’s Mouth by Stuart Boon
- The Case of Tertius Orestius Sedonius by Penelope Love and Mark Morrison
- Patrone Mi Patrone—Six Patrons for Cthulhu Invictus by Stuart Boon, Phredd Groves, Jeffrey Moeller, and Oscar Rios